jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

*....ThE BegIninG oF A DReaM....*


It started that night. It was summer. I was listening the sound of the fan when finally I finished it. It was the end of tha game, and credits apeared.


That was the moment that it began. That idea, to make a game, and when I would finish it... my name.


My name in the credits, my name in the screen of all the televisions that had finished my game... my name... only my name... and the meaning of it...


It was a sound, a sound that broke my mind every day, someone saying me what to do... but I never listened it.


The time pass, and the voice was disapering until i couldn't hear it anymore... that was that I thought.


But one day, some years later, something happend, and the voice apeare again, but this time with more force. I draw my first picture... a beautifull girl with golden hair.


The voice was the only that I heard.... looking my picture and the TV screen.


Then I understand it. The voice was me. Looking for a dream... for my own dream.


Since then I only listen that voice and I'm fighting to make it real.


This is my story... and you????


nªY!

No hay comentarios: