jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

My new blog

I had to go through a lot of problems to open this new blog. Not only could I not get into my old blog but I also couldn't create a new blog, so I have to come to Leigh's house and create this blog that you are reading at this exact moment.

To inaugurate this blog I want to talk about a horrible experience I had over Easter.

My friends and I wanted to go on a picnic, and we decided to go near a beautiful lake that we knew. We prepared everything, the meal, the drinks, the music... and at 3 o'clock we left my house to start the excursion. When we arrived at the lake, we prepared everything to have a good time, but it wasn't possible. Suddenly one of my friends screamed as she had seen a spider, but it was worse, because it wasn't a spider, it was a TICK!!!!

We were checking ourselves to see if we had one of these ugly and imperfect creations of nature!!! XP

No hay comentarios: